A relaxing, nurturing energy therapy
- Uses gentle, heart-centered touch to assist in balancing Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual well-being.
- Enhances the body's natural ability to heal through the human bio-field, energy centers and energy field
- Works in harmony with standard medical care and is complementary to other health care systems. Safe for all ages.
Is Healing Touch for You?
- Registered nurses
- Licensed Health care professionals
- Body-oriented therapists
- Those who desire to study energy therapy with a commitment to help others
- Open to the interested general public
- Acknowledges previous learning
- Further develops concepts and skills in energy based therapy
- Requires a strong commitment to personal growth.
You will be Learning
- Energy system concepts related to health
- Basics and assessment of the energy system – energy field and energy centers and functions
- Meditation for centering and maintaining energetic flow
- Principles and practice of Healing Touch for personal and professional use
- Multiple specific energy healing techniques
- Principles of self-healing
- Personal development as a healer
- Legal and professional aspects of touch therapies, Ethical Conduct and Standards of practice, and integrity in Healing Touch.
Suzanne Weeks, CHTP/I is a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner, Level One Instructor who began her training in San Diego at Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine. She has a Bachelor's degree from U.C.S.D. in Microbiology and works in food safety. She pursues health and fitness in her own life, drawing from extensive training in coaching, health and nutrition. Suzanne's personal experience helped her realize how important the mind-body connection is to complete wellness and her own self-care. Suzanne also teaches Scuba Diving for U.C. San Diego. for the past 23 years in La Jolla.
Disclosure: Suzanne Weeks is an instructor of the HBB Healing Touch Certificate Program and has the right to use the intellectual property of the HBB Healing Touch Certificate Program Course of Study.
Requirement for class completion and CE (continuing education) Credit:
Participate in entire class, and supervision. Completion of Evaluation
AHNA: 18 contact hours through October 13, 2016
NCBTMB: 18 contact hours
CA Board Registered Nursing: 18 contact hours
• Tuition $375
• AHNA member $350
• Full Time Student or Repeat Student $275.00
Payment options: Cash, checks or on-line payment: