Healing Touch by Suzanne
Relax... Restore... Rejuvenate...
Learn More about Healing Touch
What Else Should I Know?
Energy healing has been used throughout history in many cultures. Healing Touch is used in clinical settings, hospitals, long-term facilities, private practices, hospices and spas. In 1989, Janet Mentgen founded the international certification program as a medically-based, energy therapy continuing education for nurses. It is considered one of the leading energy medicine programs in the world. Extensive research continues to provide evidence for the benefits of Healing Touch.
The goal of Healing Touch is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system. Healing Touch is a complementary biofield therapy which is a non-invasive technique to restore and balance the human energy system. This assists in relaxation, reducing pain, anxiety and strengthening the immune system.
Wellness Evaluation Results - Client Feedback
Before and after each session, clients self evaluate their wellness in 3 categories on a scale of 0 to10.
- Pain: 10 being the worst possible pain.
- Stress: 10 being the worst possible stress.
- Sense of Well Being: 10 is the best possible level when they wake each morning.
The following graphs demonstrate the average change achieved from their Healing Touch session with Suzanne. These clients report that over time they achieve stress and pain reduction without medications. They also state an increased sense of well being and enjoy participating in their personal wellness.
Healing Touch assists in many areas of wellness. Healing Beyond Borders* summarizes studies related to pain reduction, stress reduction and increase in sense of well being
* Formerly Healing Touch International
Learn Healing Touch
Foundations of Healing Touch*
Contact Suzanne for information on next class date.18 CEUs for nurses and chaplains. 15 CEUs for massage therapists.
*Formerly Healing Touch Level 1
Energetic Patterning and Clinical Applications*
Contact Suzanne for information on next class date.17.5 CEUs for nurses, massage therapists, and chaplains.
*Formerly Healing Touch Level 2
U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- "Every moment was used wisely with thought and intent. A lot of material was covered yet we were treated with time and patience as if we each had a value in the experience (which was absolutely spot on!) Thank you very much for the heart centered healing tools and the warm safe place for a learning environment."
- "I have called on Suzanne several times when I was in need of compassionate care..."